Copyright 2008-2016 - Feldstein Medical Foundation, Inc.
The Feldstein Medical Foundation (FMF) is a private foundation, created to
promote and advance previously neglected areas of medical research.
FMF Funding Priorities:
FMF is particularly focused on funding:
- Promising junior investigators (assistant professor level) with a history of
some prior funding
- New or innovative research
- Research in areas where FMF funding will have the maximum beneficial impact
on health or healthcare practice for significant populations
- Research that may lead to significant advancements in scientific knowledge
FMF's grants will be made in varied areas of medical research, including:
- Translation/implementation studies
- Medical Education Research
- Basic science
- Early clinical research
FMF is based in the New York/New Jersey metropolitan area, thus the
Foundation will prioritize funding in this geographic area, however it will make
grants on a nationwide basis.
Eligibility: Applications will be accepted by invitation only
For questions or comments regarding this web site please contact the webmaster
855 Valley Road, Third Floor, Clifton, NJ 07013